Quick Update: Aluminum (Silver) Leafed Chest

I can't believe I'm about to say this but I finished my chest this past Saturday! I'm astonished at how fast I finished. I thought it would take me at least a month. Once I got started I was so excited as to how it was looking, it motivated me to keep working. Here's the finished product:

I absolutely love it! The mirror hanging above the chest I found on craigslist for $20. I spray painted it the same color as the pulls. This is all a part of turning our old guest bedroom into a "big girl" room for my toddler. I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on the outcome. I plan to post a more detailed posting later with more pictures. :) Until then...

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm sure your baby girl lives her room! Thank you for the detailed instructions including mistakes, very helpful!
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.